Pages

Sunday 3 April 2011

Thank you for all your messages

Hi all my lovely readers!

Well the poor cupcakes have suffered lately....All this working is making me shattered. Not only that this week I went to see my doctor who advised me that my last blood tests show that I am Vit D and Calcium deficient. I also have been having turning my brain off at night. Now that I am working, my brain is being worked. I love working, but need to find a way to turn off from it when I am home being mummy.

So, the doctor has prescribed Amitriptline to help me sleep....man is it knocking me out. I take it at about 9pm, wake up for 8am ish but having trouble getting up! My poor hubby is getting up with Grace and leaving me in bed. It was 6.30am this morning:-( Poor Jim.

As for my cupcakes, I miss them....I am planning on making some this week. A giant one and some normal sized ones. I want to start looking at new kitchen gadgets too. As I have Rheumatoid Arthritis, I am always look at ways to save my hands etc etc.

If you have any ideas please let me know.

P.S i will be adding a album of the week to my blog. The theme to my life for the week!!!

This week it's:-
Sad I know...but I am a huge glee fan..the only programme that leaves me feeling happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment