Pages

Tuesday 1 March 2011

Well I am sat at St Lukes hospital awaiting my fate and to see if an injection into my shoulders is needed.
The waiting room is quiet and you can hear the nurses having a disagreement and I must say it doesn't instil confidence. The waiting area is bland and boring, I think a previous ward. No wonder people hate hospitals, i would want to stop here! Why do all hospitals smell the same?
Can you tell I am officially bored? I decided to catch the bus to the hospital today as if I do need injections, driving will not be an option. Planned my journey, and left the house! Right on time the bus arrives.... And then travels right past me! I am fumming, looked liked the bus driver was looking at something other than the road or the bus stop where I am standing waving and shouting. I will complain.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Joys of injections

No comments:

Post a Comment