Pages

Sunday 2 January 2011

How does this work out??

Okay, so I thought i would share this with you....

My mother invited us around for dinner today. Although she decided my house would be better and of course I could help her. She informs us that she is baking a  bread and butter pudding. With great expectations, as after all she is my mother, the one who taught me all I know, the one who taught me how to bake my first Victoria sponge we open the oven to this.....


What did she forget???

The Egg to bind it all together.

So my inspiration failed us tonight, and provided us with a hot bread, raisins and milk slop with what look like rabbit droppings on top,  instead of the bread and butter we should of had.

At least we saw the funny side!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment