Pages

Saturday 1 January 2011

Are they purple??

Okay so I think I have a problem! When I get bored I have this urge to bake! This is the latest collection.

They are purple cupcakes with a hint of lemon although I didn't have any lemon essence so it was not too strong, apparently more like raspberry! Not sure how that happened.

I have discovered however the joy of edible glitter! It's fabulous stuff, I have uses some on these, can you see it?


We popped into morrisons for basic supplies only to discover that they have a huge range of cake ingredients and toppings. I have never been so excited to be in morrisons! James left me in that aisle while he got the rest of the shopping and made an emergency visit to the loo with Grace! Poor James, he's been dumped for cupcakes, and more worryingly I think he likes it!



Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Just popped over from BMB. I think I need to go and find me some edible glitter. Those cupckes look nom!

    ReplyDelete